Constructed in 1951, Mary Hall was designed by McCann & Associates of Minneapolis. Serving as a first-year student residence hall, it is comprised of two-person rooms which are fully carpeted and networked for voice/data/video reception. Each room also features a wall-to-wall window, and the residence is conveniently connected to the Campus Center where the student post office is located. The upper floors also contain student lounges and student kitchens.
The ground floor of Mary Hall houses the offices of the counseling & career services department, and the offices of campus ministry are also housed in the building.