St. John’s has multiple auditoriums available for whole group sessions. These auditorium vary in size, accommodating both small groups who want a theater feel while still providing a more intimate setting and large groups that need a space to accommodate common sessions with all of their participants.
All of the auditoriums on the St. John’s campus include:
- Fully integrated audio, video, and IT equipment (available for use upon request).
- Padded fixed theater seats.
- Flip-up tablet arms for writing. (With exception of the SBH.)
- Climate controlled.
Steven B Humphrey Auditorium (SBH)
Fine Arts Reservations:
- If you are interested in using this space in conjunction with a larger conference or event on campus, please contact the St. John’s Events Office first.
Art Center Lecture Hall (Art 102)
Little Theater (Quad 346)
Alcuin Library AV Room (This space is offline for renovation 2015-2016)
School Year Reservations:
- Internal / university affiliated groups, clubs, and faculty should contact Adam Bauer ([email protected]) at the library directly to reserve this space. External groups interested in using this space in conjunction with their program should contact the St. John’s Events Office first.
- All interested individuals should contact the St. John’s Events Office to reserve this space.