Saint John’s has abundant indoor and outdoor athletic facilities designed to meet the needs of a variety of athletes and activities.
- If you are interested in reserving an athletic venue (excluding Guild Hall), please contact Nicci Malecha (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the athletic department.
Camp / Conference Reservations:
- If you are interested in holding a summer athletic camp or in using an athletic venue in conjunction with a larger conference or event on campus, please contact the Saint John’s Events Office first.
Guild Hall Reservations:
- To reserve Guild Hall for an event or activity please contact the Saint John’s Events Office.
- SprinTurf field surface.
- Regulation sized, eight-lane, 400-meter track.
Donald McNeely Spectrum
- Multi-purpose field house with a regulation sized, six-lane, 200-meter indoor track.
- This space can be configured to hold three indoor tennis courts (one doubles court and two singles courts) or four basketball courts.
- Versatile space used for a variety of athletic and nonathletic events.
- Hardwood playing court.
- Climate controlled.
Warner Palaestra Pool
- Regulation sized, eight-lane, 25-yard pool.
- One-meter and three-meter spring boards, and a five-meter platform.
- New courts are due to be constructed in the upcoming phase of the athletic renovation.
Saint John’s Field
Durenberger Fields (Intramural Fields)
Prep School Athletic Fields
Radio Tower Fields (Rugby Fields)