Where to Eat on Campus
The SJU Main Dining Room or Refectory (as students and alumni know it) is found on the lower level of the Quadrangle Building. The handmade brick lined walls (which were made and fired at Saint John's during the late 1800's) create a relaxed and inviting atmosphere to this dining room. The Refectory serves full all-you-can-eat meals on a daily basis including several entrees, salad bars, desserts and of course the famous Saint John's Bread.
Looking for a quick meal? The Sexton Commons Dining Room is the place for you. This dining room offers a variety of pizzas, burgers, Mexican specialties, salads, fruits and much more. It is an A La Carte style dining commons. This dining room is on the first floor of Sexton Commons, a beautiful building constructed in 1993.
Dining Room Etiquette
To maintain a pleasant and safe atmosphere in the SJU and CSB dining facilities, please follow these rules:
- Respect the rights of others by behaving responsibly while in the dining facilities.
- Shirts and shoes are required according to health regulations.
- Please bus your own trays.
- Please leave trays, dishes, utensils, and equipment in the dining area.
- Roller blades are prohibited in all dining locations.