CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
What is SELT?
The Student Employment Leadership Team (SELT) at the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University is a group of CSB/SJU students and staff committed to enhancing leadership and lifelong transferable skills in student employees. The team currently has about 15 members.
The team is divided into the following areas:
- Appreciation - this team organizes the annual Student Employee Appreciation Carnival, Trivia Night, and Supervisor Appreciation Luncheon
- Events - these teams plan professional development workshops each academic year focusing on enhancing the student employment environment and experiences for student employees.
- Marketing - this team decides on SELT publications and promotional items.
- Relationship - this team sponsors appreciation and recognition activities for SELT members.
- Webmaster/Event Coordination - this team coordinates all of the SELT events and registration and also maintains the website.