What is SELT?
The Student Employment Leadership Team (SELT) at the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University is a group of CSB/SJU students and staff committed to enhancing leadership and lifelong transferable skills in student employees. The team currently has about 15 members.
The team is divided into the following areas:
- Appreciation - this team organizes the annual Student Employee Appreciation Carnival, Trivia Night, and Supervisor Appreciation Luncheon
- Events - these teams plan professional development workshops each academic year focusing on enhancing the student employment environment and experiences for student employees.
- Marketing - this team decides on SELT publications and promotional items.
- Relationship - this team sponsors appreciation and recognition activities for SELT members.
- Webmaster/Event Coordination - this team coordinates all of the SELT events and registration and also maintains the website.