Summer storage available at Saint John’s
Does your student live out-of-state or internationally? Don't have the ability to transport all his belongings home for the summer months? If so, he may consider storing a few items on a first-come, first-served basis in our campus storage:
- No more than five boxes - 18" x 18" x 24"
- Electrical items - do not recommend placing in summer storage because the room is not climate controlled
- No furniture, fridges or TVs
Have large items to store? We recommend talking to friends who may be able to store them for you or consider local storage companies in St. Joseph.
Drop off times:
- Tuesday, May 10, 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 11, 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 12, 12:30-2:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 13, 12:30-4 p.m
Pick-up in fall:
- All boxes must be picked by Thursday, Sept. 1.
Tell your son to watch for more information coming via e-mail in April.