Please update your web browser or disable Compatibility View.

Former Student Questions

How do I get a transcript?

  • To request a copy, see our Transcripts link for more information. 

Where can I get a copy of a course syllabus from a previous class?

  • Email or contact the department with your request.

Where can I get a copy of a course catalog description from a previous class?

  • Email Lucy Thomes at or call her at (320)363-3397 with the following information:
    • Department and Course Number and what year and term you took the course.

Where can I get a new diploma?

  • Please contact the Registrar's Office at for details. There is a $30.00 fee for a replacement diploma. You may also click here for additional information.

How do I change my address?