Please update your web browser or disable Compatibility View.

Current Student Questions

How do I get a transcript?

  • Current students may view their transcript on Banner Web Self Service.  To request a copy, see our Transcripts link for more information. 

How do I register? How do I drop or add a course?

  • Click here for complete registration information.

How do I get coursework transferred to CSB/SJU from another institution?

  • Request an official transcript from your previous institution to be sent to:

The College of St. Benedict/St. John's University
Attn: Registrar's Office
PO. Box 5111
37 S College Avenue
St. Joseph, MN 56374

We will also accept an Official PDF transcript.  These may be sent directly to the The official PDF must come from a secured site through another institution. It cannot come via email to the Registrar's Office directly from a student.

Can you send proof of my enrollment at CSB/SJU?

How do I apply to graduate?

I have an incomplete grade on my transcript.  How do I have this removed?

  • After completing any missing work, the instructor should submit a grade change.  You have until the end of the following semester to resolve any incomplete unless the instructor has given an earlier completion date.  If not resolved, you will receive the grade following the "I" (ICD = CD, IF = F, etc.).  If work has been turned in & the grade is still not changed, contact the instructor.

My grade was reported incorrectly.  How do I get it corrected?

  • Contact the instructor & have them submit a grade change to our office.

I have a registration hold.  What do I do?

  • Contact the office who applied the hold & resolve any issues.