Rene McGraw, OSB, Ph.D.
Office: Quad 362A, SJU
- Ph.D. in Philosophy, The University of Paris, 1972.
- M.A. in Philosophy, Duquesne University, 1966.
- Theological Studies Leading to Priesthood, Saint John's University, 1962.
- B.A. in Philosophy, Saint John's University, 1958.
- Philosophies of Violence and Nonviolence
- Literature of Violence and Nonviolence
- Philosophy of Religion
- Philosophy of Human Nature
- 19th Century Philosophy
- 20th Century Philosophy
Research and teaching interests:
- Philosophy of Violence and Nonviolence
- 19th and 20th Century European Philosophy
Recommended advisor for: students who wish to make humanities their concentration within the Peace Studies Major.