Collegebound 2015 is currently FULL and registration has closed! We are working on adding additional trips. Sign up for the waitlist!
What Is Collegebound?
- An optional wilderness learning experience for incoming first year or transfer students to CSB/SJU.
- Students will either rock climb or canoe in Northern Minnesota for the week preceding orientation, no experience necessary.
An opportunity to learn about yourself and develop skills important to college life.
- A great way to meet other students, both first years and upperclassmen, before classes start.
- A good way to make the transition into college.
- Check out some photos from past years!
- Download the 2015 Collegebound Brochure
Dates for 2015
August 19-26 (The week before orientation.)
Registration for 2015 is currently closed. All Collegebound trips are full at this time. Sign up for the waitlist.
- $375 (includes a $100 non-refundable deposit)
- This cost covers trip transportation, food, lodging, gear (if needed), and a memorable experience! This cost does NOT cover personal travel expenses from your home to CSB/SJU.
- If you are unable to make a credit card payment, contact Kyle Rauch (firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-363-2136) to make alternate arrangements.
Currently registered Collegebound students can still make your remaining payment by credit card online.
- August 19, arrive on campus, move-in, group meeting and dinner
- August 20, depart to North Shore
- August 21,-25, Canoe or Rock Climb
- August 25, all groups meet up and camp in Grand Marais for the final night
- August 26, return to campus
- August 27, all first-year students move in and orientation begins