Where art and nature invite you for a walk.
Sunday, October 1, 2017 | 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Spend the afternoon hiking in the woods of Saint John's Abbey Arboretum as you enjoy the fall colors, artwork, live music, nature activities, and more along the Chapel Trail - rain or shine! NO PETS AND NO BIKES. While we love them too, they are not allowed in the Abbey Arboretum.
with thanks to:
Take I-94 to the Saint John's University exit (#156). Turn south toward the Saint John's campus. Signs directing you to the event will be posted beginning at the 4-way stop. Check-in and activities begin near the Abbey Guesthouse and Saint John's Preparatory School, buildings 7 and 8 on the campus map.
Activities you might find along the way:
At the Stella Maris Chapel
- Musical acts throughout the day
On the trails
- Various musical acts
- Slackline demonstrations
- MN Herpetological Society
education and live animals
- Bark and leaf rubbing
- Bonfire with live music and light refreshments
- "The ever-changing canvas painting"
CSB/SJU Art Club
- Acorn collection
- Science of fall foliage
- Birding and bird education, Dave Zumeta
- Saint John's Prep World Club cultural displays and activities
- Lawn games
- And MORE!