Geographic Information System (GIS)
GIS has become one of the most useful visual tools for applying and organizing data into maps. These examples of applications are just a few visual aids to express the usefulness of GIS and its dynamic nature as an educational tool.
CSB/SJU students enrolled in the Environmental Studies GIS course have created several maps of the CSB/SJU campus in recent years.
- St. John's Abbey Arboretum Trails
- St. Ben's Land Management
- St. John's Sugarbush
- St. John's ROTC Land Navigation Map
- St. Ben's Woods Buckthorn Invasion Extent
- Lake Sagatagan Depth Contour (Bathymetry) Map
- Lakes of St. John's Abbey
- SJU Campus Infrastructure