CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
Geographic Information System (GIS)
GIS has become one of the most useful visual tools for applying and organizing data into maps. These examples of applications are just a few visual aids to express the usefulness of GIS and its dynamic nature as an educational tool.
CSB/SJU students enrolled in the Environmental Studies GIS course have created several maps of the CSB/SJU campus in recent years.
- St. John's Abbey Arboretum Trails
- St. Ben's Land Management
- St. John's Sugarbush
- St. John's ROTC Land Navigation Map
- St. Ben's Woods Buckthorn Invasion Extent
- Lake Sagatagan Depth Contour (Bathymetry) Map
- Lakes of St. John's Abbey
- SJU Campus Infrastructure