Celebrating Scholarship and Creativity Day is April 23
April 20, 2015
Scholarship and creativity happen on a daily basis at the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University.
So, it makes perfect sense to recognize and honor the achievements of students, faculty and staff who have undertaken significant research, scholarship or creative works during the course of the past year.
Celebrating Scholarship and Creativity Day 2015 is from 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday, April 23, on both the CSB and SJU campuses. The events are open to the public.
A total of 441 presentations will be made throughout the day by 798 students — 470 CSB students, and 328 SJU students.
The basic schedule includes:
- Celebrating Scholarship and Creativity Day Kickoff with comments from CSB President Mary Dana Hinton and refreshments, 8:15-9:30 a.m., room 204, Gorecki Center, CSB.
- Large poster session, 8:30-9:30 a.m. at room 204, Gorecki Center, CSB.
- Concurrent sessions, 8:30 a.m.-noon at various locations on each campus.
- Break for lunch, noon-1 p.m.
- Large poster session,1-2 p.m. at the Great Hall, SJU, with comments from SJU President Michael Hemesath and refreshments.
- Concurrent sessions, 1-5 p.m. at various locations on each campus.
A searchable schedule of events and presentations is available online.