Group Study Online Booking
Each library has group study rooms that can be checked out for a maximum of two hours:
- Alcuin L54 has a table, 6 chairs, a networked PC on a small table with chair and moveable white board.
- Clemens A110 has a table, six chairs, a whiteboard and a networked PC for group computer work.
- Clemens A111 has two tables, four chairs, a whiteboard, a networked PC with a 40" monitor attached as well as a DVD/VCR combo with a TV.
- Clemens A112 has a table, six chairs, a whiteboard, and a networked PC for group computer work as well as a 40" monitor which can be attached to a portable device.
- Clemens A124 has two tables, twelve chairs, whiteboard wall, computer with a 60" monitor attached as well as a DVD/VCR combo with a TV.
- Clemens A132 has a long conference table, 12 chairs, computer, projector and large screen. This room is ideal for seminars and "presentation practice."
How to book a library room
- Click the grey "Book It" button above. Use the calendar icon (Pick a date) next to the date line to select the date of your desired booking (if not today).
- Choose a room that will accommodate your group that is not already filled in for the time desired, and click and drag your mouse to select your reservation.
- Click the green "Book it!" button. You will be directed to Login.
- Enter your Banner ID and password (generally your last name).
- You should see a message at the top of the screen saying, "Your booking request has been accepted" followed by the room booked and date and time of the booking.