Critical Incident Questionnaire
Please answer the questions below and return this questionnaire at our next meeting. I will discuss the results in the following class. Thank you for taking the time to do this. Your input will help me improve the class.
- At what moment(s) have you felt most engaged with what was happening?
- At what moment(s) have you felt most distanced from what was happening?
- What action taken in class by anyone (teacher or student) has been most affirming and helpful?
- What action taken in class by anyone (teacher or student) has been most puzzling or confusing?
- What specific action(s) have you taken to improve the quality of learning in this class?
- What about the class has surprised you the most?
(This could be something about your own reactions to what went on, or something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)