CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
Office: Richarda N8
- History 120: Latin American Experience
- History 200: History Colloquium: Inventing the Conquest of Mexico
- History 321: Colonial Mexico
- History 322: Modern Mexico
- History 323: Religion in Latin America
- Colonial Mexican religious and cultural history.
Resent publications or papers
- “Liturgy, Devotion, and Religious Reform in Eighteenth-Century Mexico City,” The Americas: A Quarterly Review of Inter-American Cultural History. [Forthcoming in April 2004]
- “The Splendor of Worship: Baroque Catholicism, Religious Reform, and Last Wills and Testaments in Eighteenth-Century Mexico City,” Colonial Latin American Historical Review 8 (Fall 1999): 405-442.