Menu Items at SJU
When ordering please specify plate or buffet service. Also specify if a member of your group requires a special diet due to food allergies.
- Fresh Fruit Platter (serves 8 to 15). An assortment of fresh cut fruit (variety will be determined by season)
- Fresh Vegetable Platter (serves 8 to 15). An assortment of seasonal vegetables. Served with Ranch dip.
- Bagels. Specify if you would like them served with butter or cream cheese.
- Heart Healthy. Cereal with lowfat milk, muffins with margerine, fresh fruit, chilled juice.
- Sunrise breakfast. Scrambled eggs, with toast or muffin, choice of ham, bacon, or golden hash browns.
- Daybreak Strada. Eggs, spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms topped with cheese. Served with bacon or sausages and a toasted english muffin.
- Croissants. Choice of turkey, tuna salad, or chicken salad with lettuce, tomatoe, and swiss cheese.
- Benedictine Classic. Layers of ham, turkey, smoked bacon, swiss cheese, and cheddar cheese on St John's famous bread, grilled and served with chips and a pickle spear.
- Veggie Lover. A flaky croissant overstuffed with your choice of hummus, sprout, tomato or mushroom.
Soup of the Day. Specify bowl or cup
- Chicken Caesar Salad. The classic Caesar salad with marinated strips of chicken, Romaine lettue, herbed croutons, served with Caesar dressing, parmesan cheese, and bread sticks
- Mongolian Beef Salad. Classic salad greens with marinated beef strips, asian rice noodles, water chestnuts, baby corn, crispy noodles, with oriental sesame dressing.
Fried cajun chicken salad. Crispy strips of fried Cajun chicken, Romain and Iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, hard boiled egg, black olives, served with Monterey Jack cheese, honey mustard dressing and garlic bread.
- Wild Rice salad. A Combination of wild rice with green grapes, pecans, and a light dressing. Add either chicken, or smoked turkey.
Wraps includes potato chips, cookie, beverage, and fruit of the day. Please specify choice of beverage and cheese topping when ordering.
- Shaved turkey. Served with Swiss cheese.
- Ham. Served with Cheddar.
- Roast beef. Served with provolone.
Ice Water (served by the pitcher)
Soda (diet and regular)
Tea (hot or iced)