CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
Good Practice for Student Affairs...
welcomes all students into a vibrant community that celebrates God's love for all.
We reverence the dignity of all persons by seeking to receive them as Christ.
Through our policies, practices, and programming we seek to:
- recognize and honor all student gifts and talents that build up the community.
- honor human dignity as we support and challenge students in their growth toward becoming integrated and responsible adults.
- encourage each student to strive for optimal growth in the context of community.
- get to know students, call them by name, and check in with them regularly.
- develop and provide programming that honors cultural diversity.
- provide safe and respectful environments for discussion of sensitive issues.