Joint Events Council
The Joint Events Council is a student-lead, student-funded campus programming board that enhances a vibrant and unified CSB/SJU community with engaging, traditional, and social events on both the CSB and SJU campuses. The JEC strives to create unique, innovative, and meaningful programs and events. The JEC aspires to increase valuable leadership skills with its members by continuously planning, implementing, and assessing events.
As the programming board, we are committed to:
- Events which are at low/no cost to Students.
- Creating new traditions, maintaining old traditions, and developing innovative new programs for students.
- Assessing student wants and needs for programming.
- Maintaining fiscal responsibility and responsible spending of the student activity fee.
- Collaboration with clubs, organizations, departments, and members of the CSB/SJU community.