The Intercultural Leadership, Education and Development Fellowship Program (Intercultural LEAD) engages and supports historically underrepresented, high-achieving first-generation college students who have demonstrated leadership ability and a commitment to intercultural awareness.
Intercultural LEAD CSB/SJU Scholars
- To attract, retain and support underrepresented students - socioeconomic, cultural, racial, geographic, first-generation.
- Student Development, Admissions, Financial Aid, Academic Affairs
- Faculty, Staff, Presidents, Board Members, Alumni, Community Members
- Steering Committee, Symposium Faculty, Peers, Intercultural LEADers
- Academic/Leadership Development:
- Bi-Montly Seminars, Regional and National Conferences
- Cohort experience begins with a Fall retreat prior to move-in day. Each new Intercultural-LEADer is enrolled in an FYS section with 2-3 others from their Intercultural-LEAD cohorts.
- Environment & Conferences:
- Tools and support to make a difference at CSB/SJU and hone skills for the post-baccalaureate world.