Education Abroad Ambassadors
Welcome back! Do you often find yourself thinking about the study abroad or internship program that you recently returned from? Have you been telling people that it was a great experience and something everyone should try? Do you want to spread the joy of studying abroad around campus? Well, here's your chance to tell people about it.
The Study Abroad Ambassador program is designed exclusively for study abroad past participants in order to spread the word about international experiences and broaden the number of students going abroad through one of the most recent and enthusiastic experts-you!
The most powerful tool for getting more students to take the leap and study abroad is for them to hear about the experience from you. You will have the opportunity to speak to prospective students, current Bennies and Johnnies, groups preparing to study abroad, parents and others interested in international education.
This unpaid experience will allow you to:
- Build your resume
- Share your experiences with peers
- Enhance your interpersonal skills
- Gain experience in the Education Abroad field
Become an Ambassador! Here's how:
Complete the Ambassador Application* (Please note: Deadline to apply is September 10th at Midnight)
Attend one of the Trainings:
- Ambassador Kick-Off/Training #1 - Tuesday, September 11th, HAB 101, CSB 4:30-6:30 PM
- Ambassador Kick-Off#2 - Wednesday, September 12th, Quad 360, SJU 4:30-5:15 PM
- Be listed as a past participant on the Center for Global Education' s website with photo and profile
- Watch your email for upcoming events and participate as your schedule permits
*You must complete the Application and participate in a Training in order to be considered a part of this program.
Please feel free to contact Center for Global Education, if you have any questions or would like more information.
We look forward to learning more about your study abroad experience!