Before and While Abroad
Before You Go:
- Explore in-depth your #1 program and have a plan B.
- Schedule an individual advising session with a CGE Advisor.
- Attend a Study Abroad 201 session to help you prepare your application and interview.
- Apply to Study Abroad (Deadline is January of the year prior to study abroad).
- Complete the interview process to be accepted to your program.
- Attend all pre-departure orientation sessions.
- Network to build personal and professional connections for the future.
- Make the most out of your experience by fully immersing yourself into the new cultures.