- September 7: Environmental Studies Faculty/Students: Greening the Campus: Toward Environmental Sustainability in Higher Education
- October 26: Dan Finn (Economics) and Martin Connell (Theology): Academics in Political Change: Affordable Housing in Central Minnesota
- November 2: Theresa Vann, (HMML/History): The Meaning of Crusade, Then and Now
- November 9: Aubrey Immelman (Psychology): Hypnosis: Myth, Miracle, or Madness?
- November 30: Rodney Cunningham (Political Science): Civil Society and National Development in Nigeria
- December 7: Nicholas Hayes (University Chair in Critical Thinking): Russia and the Former Soviet Union a Decade After the End of the USSR