2018 CSB/SJU All Student Juried Art Exhibition
This exhibition is the result of the Art Department and Fine Arts Programming Visual Art Season’s desire to promote the abounding art talent at both campuses in a professional gallery setting. Many students represented in this show do take art classes required for a major or minor in Art. Many students do not. These are artists driven by the creative spirit while majoring in other fields.
The 2016 CSB/SJU All Student Juried Art Exhibition was outstanding and a crowd favorite. It’s time for round two. Any student registered as a student at the College of Saint Benedict or Saint John’s University are invited to enter up to two pieces of original art ready for hanging or display. This year’s art will be juried by professional local artist: Mary Bruno, St. Joseph, MN. Approximately 30-35 final art pieces selected will be hung in an eclectic group show. Monetary prizes will be awarded in a celebratory reception on Friday, February 16th in the CSB Gorecki Gallery.
Entries will be accepted through FRIDAY, JANUARY 19 so if you know a talented CSB/SJU student (in any major), encourage them to enter!
CLICK HERE to submit your art!
All entries MUST have THIS FORM attached to the art.
Prize Money: 1st Place $200, 2nd Place $150, 3rd Place $100
IMPORTANT EXHIBITION INFORMATION
Thursday, January 18
|Art Drop-off with Entry Form at the CSB Gorecki Gallery 8:30am to 5pm.|
Friday, January 19
|Art Drop-off with Entry Form at the CSB Gorecki Gallery 8:30am to 8pm.|
|Sunday, January 21
||Artist Pick-up for Non-Selected Art at the CSB Gorecki Gallery 3pm to 9pm|
|Monday, January 22||Artist Pick-up for Non-Selected Art at the CSB Gorecki Gallery 10pm to 5pm|
|Monday, February 5||Exhibition opens!|
|Friday, February 16||Art Reception: 5pm to 7pm Award Ceremoney: 6pm|
|Monday, March 19||Art pick up at the Gorecki Gallery -- 10am to 6pm|
|Tuesday, March 20||Art pick up at the Gorecki Gallery -- 10am to 6pm|
- All students enrolled at the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University are eligible. Students on Study Abroad spring semester may enter if they provide the name and contact information of an art guardian on the entry form who will act on their behalf.
- Two original submissions per student is the limit. Please do not submit more than one entry form.
- No artwork may weigh more than 75 pounds or be larger than 48" x 72".
- All artwork must be framed and/or ready to hang with either an attatched wire or appropriate harware on the back or it may not be included in the exhibition.
- Work must remain on view for the duration of the show
Questions? Contact Gallery Manager Jill Dubbeldee Kuhn [email protected] (320) 363-5792