GREAT Theatre: Dr. Seuss's The Cat in the Hat
Leave it to the Cat in the Hat! Everyone's favorite feline in the red and white hat turns a rainy afternoon upside down with his madcap mischief and wacky adventures. Speaking only in rhyme, the Cat in the Hat shows Sally and her brother that "it's fun to have fun, but you have to know how," despite the misgivings of their well-mannered fish.
But what will Mother think of all the antics when she returns home? Find out when all your favorite moments from this Dr. Seuss classic come to life before your eyes.
Pre-Performance Dinner! Breakfast for dinner, you say? We think that sounds more than okay! We're serving up dollar pancakes, sausage links, green eggs, and fresh cut fruit before this family-friendly show. We'll also have Cat in the Hat cookies and pink lemonade. Yum!
Friday, February 14 at 6:00 p.m. • Served in the Great Hall, SJU
- Friday, Feb 7 at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb 8 at 10:30 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb 8 at 4:30 p.m.†
- Sunday, Feb 9 at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, Feb 14 at 7:00 p.m*ASL
- Saturday, Feb 15 at 10:30 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb 16 at 2:00 p.m.