Please update your web browser or disable Compatibility View.

Steps Required for Exit Counseling

  1. Print out your loan history from Banner Self-Service (go to Student Services, Financial Aid and Loan History) 

You are required to complete exit counseling for Stafford and Perkins loans.  If you have both, you must do two separate counseling sessions.  You are not required to complete exit counseling for any other loans listed on your Loan History.

2.  Complete the online Stafford Exit Counseling 

You will need the following information to complete your exit counseling session:

  • Social Security Number
  • Driver's License Number (if you have one)
  • Name, Address, Phone Number of Parent and TWO References (must have different addresses)
  • Your New Address (if known)
  • Expected Employer (if known)

3.  Complete the online Perkins Exit Counseling

4.  You may find the  Student Loan Book helpful for future reference

Contact Information

General Loan Questions:

Perkins Loan Questions:

Financial Aid Office

Perkins Loan Office

Saint John's University

Saint John's University 

P.O. Box 5000

P.O. Box 2222

Collegeville, MN 56321

Collegeville, MN 56321

[email protected]

[email protected]