The following scholarships are awarded based on merit at the time of admission to CSB/SJU.
They are automatically renewed for students who maintain satisfactory academic progress. These scholarships are available for a maximum of 8 semesters or 4 years.
- Trustees' Scholarship
- President's Scholarship
- Dean's Scholarship
- Recognition Scholarship
- Catholic High School Scholarship
- Saints Scholarship
- International Scholarship
- St. John’s Abbey Scholarship
- Intercultural Leadership, Education and Development Fellowship
Fine Arts Scholarships
Art, Music, and Theater Scholarships are automatically renewed for students who maintain satisfactory academic standards and meet departmental participation requirements. No application is required.
Questions about participation requirements should be directed to:
- Music - Deb Guertin at 3371 or 5796
- Art and Theater - Terri Johnson at 5036
Check with faculty in individual academic departments to find scholarships that are specific to your area of study or to a particular department.
Look for scholarships from outside sources at https://www.csbsju.edu/Admission/finaid/scholarships/othersources.htm