CAMPUS ALERT: Due to the weather, all evening classes at CSB and SJU are canceled. The LINK bus will run on its regular schedule until 5 p.m. and then every hour on the hour for the remainder of the evening, weather permitting. Pre-scheduled campus and community events and college/university sponsored events scheduled at off campus locations may continue at the discretion of the divisional VP.
- U.S. Youth Soccer "E" Certificate- Students interested in coaching soccer should consider becoming certified through the Minnesota Youth Soccer Association. Additional information here.
- CPR Certification- Students that complete this certification will be skilled in CPR, AED and other first aid protocol. Click here for more information and to sign-up for classes.
- Northland American College of Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Council on Exercise
- American Association for Active Lifestyles and Fitness
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Idea-The Health and Fitness Association
- Medical Fitness Association
- International Council on Active Aging
- Minnesota State High School League