Please update your web browser or disable Compatibility View.

Transfer Student Information


The English department customarily accepts only four AP, IB, or CLEP credits for the major, and only at the 100 level. If a transfer student seeks more credit in the major, and has completed an AA in English or Literature at another institution, that student should​ contact the Chair of the English Department directly.  In such cases, the English department will assess if additional credit is appropriate.