Community Partner Resources
National Society for Experiential Education
- National Society for Experiential Education (NSEE) is a nonprofit membership organization composed of educators, businesses, and community leaders. Founded in 1971, NSEE also serves as a national resource center for the development and improvement of experiential education programs nationwide.
AAC&U (American Association of Colleges & Universities)
- AAC&U is the leading national association concerned with the quality, vitality, and public standing of undergraduate liberal education. Its members are committed to extending the advantages of a liberal education to all students, regardless of academic specialization or intended career. Founded in 1915, AAC&U now comprises more than 1,300 member institutions-including accredited public and private colleges, community colleges, research universities, and comprehensive universities of every type and size.
Minnesota Campus Compact
- Campus Compact is a national coalition of nearly 1,100 colleges and universities committed to the public purposes of higher education. We are a network comprising a national office and 34 state and regional Campus Compacts. As the only national higher education association dedicated solely to campus-based civic engagement, Campus Compact enables campuses to develop students' citizenship skills and forge effective community partnerships. Our resources support faculty and staff as they pursue community-based teaching and scholarship in the service of positive change.
- A Brief Review of the Evidence on Civic Learning in Higher Education
- A Crucible Moment: College Learning and Democracy's Future
- Benefits Derived by College Students from Mentoring At-Risk Youth in a Service-Learning Course
Information for Position Descriptions
Joint Policy on Mandated Reporting