Click here to see a complete list of your abstracts!
Advisors play a key role in the success of Scholarship and Creativity Day and we thank you in advance for your work. The quality of presentations is a reflection not only of the work the presenters put into their projects but also the mentorship you have provided to them throughout the project.
- Project abstracts will come to you for your approval as an email message. You will have two options:
- (1) If the title and description do not meet your expectations, please select, "Click here to return form with comments". This will send it back to the student for revisions
- (2) If title and description meet your expectations please select, "Click here to accept the description and continue the form".
- Please note that the advisor is capable of making minor changes to the title and abstract if necessary.
- Identify areas of interest for this project. You may choose as many of these areas as you would like.
- You will be asked to determine the length of time required for the presentation. Events under one hour can be scheduled in 10 minute blocks. Over one hour is in 15 minute intervals.
- You should consider
- The length of time required for the talk
- How much time should be allowed for questions and answers
- Add an additional 5 minutes to allow for audience members to leave one talk and move to the next talk.
- Poster sessions are fixed in length and do not require this step.
Having trouble logging in to the advisor's page?
In some cases you may need to type ad\ before your user name in order to log into the advisor page. Please try this if you have problems accessing the page.
- You should consider
***You may register for a large group at one time if you wish to avoid approving multiple abstracts. However, the abstract that is submitted must be general enough to cover all topics. Additionally, when looking at the searchable schedule, you will not be able to find each student's abstract nor will it be published in the S & C Day Booklet.***
- Please select the appropriate "Presentation Method"
- Under "Presentation Type", please select "Group"
- You will then be asked to enter each student's name
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.