Celebrating Scholarship & Creativity Day
Click below to view presentations!
If corrections need to be made, please contact Katie Vogel
Celebrating Scholarship and Creativity Day (CSC Day) 2014 will recognize and honor the achievements of students, faculty and staff who have undertaken significant research, scholarship, or creative works during the course of the past year.
Presentations will take place on Thursday, April 24, 2014 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Events will take place on both campuses. Families are welcome and encouraged to attend. All staff, faculty, and administrators are welcome and encouraged to participate.
As in previous years, there will be large poster sessions on each campus for departments that do not want to hold their own individual session(s). One difference this year is that there will only be one session per campus. The first will take place at SJU, in the morning, to kick-off the day. The second will take place at CSB in the afternoon.
- 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. CSC Day Kickoff and Large Poster Session at SJU
- 8:30 - 12:00 p.m. Concurrent Sessions
- 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Large Poster Session at CSB
- 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. Concurrent Sessions
*Refreshments will be available throughout the day on both campuses. CSB - HAB Lobby; SJU - Quad #264
- 1/23 - Dept. chairs/program directors are asked for the name of one individual to coordinate the day for their department
- 2/6 - Dept. chair/program director information due (see above)
- 2/7 - Dept. Scheduler will be asked for room reservations as well as departmental needs
- 2/21 - Room reservations/needs due
- 3/10 - Student registration opens (9:00 a.m.)
- 4/2 - Student registration closes (11:59 p.m.)
- 4/7 - Project advisor approval closes (11:59 p.m.)
- 4/11 - Dept. scheduler approval closes (6:00 p.m.)
- 4/17 - On-line searchable schedule available
- 4/24 - Celebration of Scholarship & Creativity Day!
Parking information is listed on each campus map.
Lunch will be available on the CSB campus at the Gorecki Dining Center, the Good to Go, and McGlynn's. On the SJU campus lunch will be available at The Refectory and Sexton Commons Dining. If you would like to go off campus for lunch there are several places to eat in St. Joseph and in Avon.
In addition, some departments or programs have scheduled lunches or receptions . Presenters should check with their advisors for more information and guests with their hosts for the same information.