You are invited to help celebrate the College of Saint Benedict's Centennial year on Saturday, March 22 at the Saint Ben's campus. You are welcome to join us for any of the activities listed below. Please extend this invitation to your community. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian throughout the day.
The Open House will be held in conjunction with the CSB Bennie Day of Service — a day when Bennies come together to give back to the community and to honor 100 years of illuminating lives. The Open House will be held between 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. at various locations on the Saint Ben's campus.
1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Board Games: HAB 120
- Photo Booth: HCC Lounge
- Kickball: Field House Court 2
- Face Painting: HAB 101
- Nail Salon: HAB 121
- Tie Blankets for Birthline: HAB 118
- Puppet Making and Puppet Show: O'Connell's Bistro
- Mini Golf: Field House
- Health and Wellness Education: ASC 107
- Pea Plant Planting for Kids: ASC 121
- Clothesline Project: HAB 119
- College of Saint Benedict: A Century of Progress Exhibit: Clemens Library
- Habits Exhibit: Clemens Library
- Ballroom Dancing Lessons: HCC-Alumnae Hall
- Dental and Oral Care Education: ASC 127
- Thank you letter writing for active and veteran military service members: Idzerda Commons, Centennial Townhomes
- Nutrition Jeopardy: BAC A104
- Chemistry Lab Experience - Testing pH Levels: BACA106
- Physical activites for poeple with differbilities: Mall — infront of the HCC (if raining, Fieldhouse Court 2)
- Global Heath Issues Education: ASC 105
1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Soccer: Field House Court 3
- Volleyball: Field House Court 4
1:30 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Open swim in Murray Hall Pool (minor children must have parent/guardian accompany them to the pool and remain on site while their child is swimming)
1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Zumba: Aerobic Studio-HCC
- Vacation Bible School: Mary Commons 228
- Chinese story telling and crafts: HAB 102B
- Children's story time: Clemens Library, Juvenile section
2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Children's Singing: BAC A109
- Taize Prayer Service: Mary Commons 228
- Passive Solar Winter Greenhouse Tour: Full Circle Greenhouse; Meet at the HCC bus circle at 2:30 to walk over together
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Yoga Sculpt: Aerobic Studio-HCC
3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Golf: Field House Court 3
- Floor Hockey: Field House Court 4
3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Praise and Worship: Mary Commons 228
There will be a Trobec's Bus shuttle for your community to ride to the campus. The shuttle will pick up from the Metro Bus Transit Center on the half hour beginning at 1:00 p.m. The shuttle will drop off and pick up from the Saint Ben's campus on the half hour as well. The last shuttle will pick up from the Saint Ben's campus at 4:30 p.m. and return to the Metro Bus Transit Center by 5:00 p.m. Parking is also available on campus and we will have signs guiding visitors to the appropriate parking lots on that day.
Please let us know if you are interested in more information and considering coming for this Centennial Celebration Open House. Please contact Carley Braegelmann via email at email@example.com or telephone at 320-363-5074 or Adia Zeman via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 320-363-5237.