Upper Class Representative
Name: Sarah Spaulding
Position: Upper Class Representative
Why did you join Senate: I joined senate to be apart of a group of empowered women who are working to improve CSB! I wanted to be able to represent the women of CSB and specifically the junior and senior classes.
How long have you been on Senate: This is my first year!
Favorite study spot on campus: The new learning commons right next to Schu!
Other activities on campus: I am involved in Entrepreneurial Scholars(E-scholars), Alpha Kappa Sigma Service Sorority, and am a Prospective Student Relations Assistant in the Admissions office.
Upperclass Representative Duties:
- Have one vote.
- Be a member of the junior or senior class.
- Represent the interests of the senior and junior classes, including off-campus students.
- Communicate Senate issues to the junior and senior classes.
- Keep in regular contact with the Director of Residential Life.
- Meet with the Chief of Physical Plant and Facilities.
- In the absence of the Community Representative, will attend St. Joseph City Council meetings.
- Plan and organize Day at the Capitol.
- Assist the Student Activities Representative in planning events including the Community BBQ, Bennie Brunch, Bennie Ball, and Senior Farewell.
- Serve as a member of the Building and Grounds Trustee Committee.