Name: Wendy Iteghete
Studying: Accounting/CPA concentration
Why you chose to join Senate: I am passionate about empowering and inspiring my fellow Bennies.
How long have you been on Senate: Second year
Your favorite study spot: Learning Commons
Other activities you are involved in on campus: I am also involved in the Black Student Association, Cultural affairs board, Accounting Club, Orientation leader, Student Assistant for the Intercultural and International Student Services.
Email: [email protected]
- Have one vote.
- Serve as a member of the Executive Board.
- Serve as a member of the Saint Ben’s Senate for two semesters.
- Supervise and record all revenue and expenditures of the Saint Ben’s Senate.
- Be aware of the current working balance of the Saint Ben’s Senate budget and maintain a perpetual record.
- Act on all proposals or amendments to the Saint Ben’s Senate budget.
- Meet in person with students or groups submitting funding requests to review the SBS Funding Guidelines and ensure that the group is aware of those guidelines and prepared to present to the SBS.
- Prepare printed copies of the St. Ben’s Senate Funding Guidelines for all senators at the beginning of each semester.
- Prepare a financial statement to be presented to the Saint Ben’s Senate when necessary.
- Be a voting member of the Co-Funding Board.
- Audit the Saint Ben’s Senate, and all sub-committees with the exception of the CFB when necessary.
- Transfer monies for CSB Only Clubs when voted upon by the Co-Funding Board.
- Calculate re-absorptions to the Saint Ben’s Senate as necessary at the end of the year. Transfer money as determined in conjunction with the Club Allocations Chair.
- Be restricted from holding the office of treasurer in other organizations while in office.
- Meet with the business office administrators in conjunction with the Club Allocations Chair as deemed necessary.
- Serve as a member of the Finance Committee for the Board of Trustees and Regents.
- Maintain the Saint Ben’s Senate funding trends spreadsheet and provide updates to the Senate, three times a year (beginning of fall semester, beginning of spring semester, and end of spring semester).