Name: Briana Ziemer
Studying: Psychology Major, Communication Minor
Position: Executive Assistant
How long have you been on Senate: This is my first semester on Senate.
Why did you join Senate: I joined Senate to be around so many incredible and inspirational women and be a helping hand in making CSB a comfortable place for all Bennies.
Favorite study spot on campus: The booths in Clemens Perk
Other activities on campus: Women's Choir, AKS Service Sorority, CSB Campus Ministry, Alternative Break Experience program, Love Your Melon, Active Minds and CSB Marie and Robert Jackson Fellows Program.
Executive Assistant Duties:
- Be a current CSB student.
- Complete the Executive Assistant application and interview for the position with the President and Vice President.
- Record, process and e-mail minutes from Saint Ben’s Senate meetings.
- Distribute documents at Saint Ben’s Senate meetings, including agendas and other relevant supporting paperwork.
- Maintain adequate supplies in the Saint Ben’s Senate office.
- Maintain a file of all Saint Ben’s Senate minutes, letters, notices, and other correspondence documents. After three years maturation, place files in the archives.
- Relay necessary information to the PR Representative to inform and reach the larger CSB/SJU community.
- Report directly to the Vice President monthly.
- Email unapproved minutes to all senators for review by the Tuesday before all Saint Ben’s Senate meetings.