Cultural Affairs Representative
Name: Angelliott Thomas
Position: Cultural Affairs Representative
Studying: Political Science
Why did you join Senate: I joined Senate to promote inclusiveness and to make everyone really embrace the diverse community that we are privileged to have.
How long have you been on Senate: This is my first year on the CSB Senate and I am excited to work with everyone!
Other activities on campus: Along with being a senator, I am the Chair of the Inclusivity Committee and a part of the Cultural Affairs Board. I am looking forward to working with all of you for the 2017-2018 year and making amazing progress!
Email: [email protected]
Cultural Affairs Representative Duties:
- Have one vote.
- Report and promote Cultural Affairs Board activities and issues to the Saint Ben’s Senate and Vice President.
- Report Saint Ben’s Senate activities to the Cultural Affairs Board.
- Meet with administrators from the offices of Admissions and Student Development.
- Meet with the Director of the Intercultural and International Student Services Department.
- Attend meetings and events of other cultural clubs.
- Collaborate and promote working relationships with other cultural clubs.
- Work with the Intercultural and international Student Services Department to coordinate events with Saint Ben’s Senate.
- Attend the first AIM Advisory Board meeting of the month.
- Receive a $250 stipend per semester.