Academic Affairs Representative
Name: Sela Weber
Why did you join Senate: I joined Senate because I want to be an advocate for all voices on campus and work with my community to bring effective change.
How long have you been on Senate: First year on senate
Favorite study spot on campus: Clemens Perk
Other activities on campus: Extending the Link, Theater, Women's Choir
Academic Affairs Duties:
- Have one vote.
- Attend Joint Faculty Senate meetings and serve as the voice of the CSB student body.
- Inform the Saint Ben’s Senate and student body of current academic activities or issues occurring on campus.
- Meet in conjunction with the Academic Dean and Provost when necessary.
- Meet with the office of Academic Advising when necessary.
- Meet in conjunction with the chair and the vice-chair of the Joint Faculty Senate, when necessary.
- Serve as a member on the Board of Trustees Academic Affairs Committee.
- Serve as a member on the Academic Affairs Calendar Committee.