Employee eBilling Instructions
The College of St. Benedict uses eBilling as the official billing process for the college. (For additional information on the eBill conversion, please refer to this link).
Watch for monthly email notification with the subject line, "New billing statement issued".
(Please note that if in any month your account balance is $0.00, you will not receive an eBilling notification for that month).
When you receive notification that your eBill is available, please use the following instructions to access your statement:
- Log in to Banner Self-Service
- Click on Enter Secure Area (All other users) This is the same link you use to view your Online Pay Stub
- Enter ID Number, WSC, and select Login
- Select: Employee
- Select: My Account
From the eBills tab, you can view/print/pay your current billing statement.
Payments can be made on your account using several payment options-
- To make an online payment, choose the Payments tab at the top of the screen. Under Action (on the right side of the page) choose Pay. To make an online payment, select your payment method, Electronic Check (from checking or savings) or Credit Card. Enter all information as required to complete payment.
- To send in payment by check, please indicate ID number or name on check and mail to:
College of Saint Benedict
Student Accounts Office
37 South College Avenue
St. Joseph MN 56374
Authorized Users can be set up on your account. Authorized Users are people (spouses or your generous family/friends, or anybody else that you can talk into paying your bill) that you have designated to view your account information and make payments on your firstname.lastname@example.org