The Main Building opened in 1882 as a combined convent and academy with thirty-six pupils. Today the Main is used for classrooms, offices, and meeting venues. The beautiful architect continues to charm our visitors with fine detail in the wood work and ceiling cove. Some of the library shelves even hold books from the original college library dating back decades ago.
The meeting rooms located in the Main can accommodate groups up to 75 people consisting of two meeting rooms that work well for receptions, social gatherings, and meetings.
|Double "U" Shape||40|
|5 Foot Round Tables with Chairs||66|
|Chairs Only (Lecture Style)||80|
|6 Tables with 6 Chairs||36|
Can accommodate up to 700 Can accommodate up to 27