Snowbird Summer Housing
Spend your summer with us at The College of Saint Benedict! The opportunity to stay on campus during the summer provides an easy and affordable option to enjoy the beautiful Minnesota summer days. We offer furnished air-conditioned apartments from May 21st through August 3rd in 2018. Apartments have two or four bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, bathroom(s), and a washer and dryer. Enjoy the relaxing environment of St. Joseph while still being close to St. Cloud and only one hour from the Twin Cities!
Highlights of Snowbird Housing:
Please note: A 30-night minimum stay is required and payment is due upon check-in.
Expectations and Amentities:
- Each apartment is supplied with bed linens, mattress pad, pillow, bath towels, wash clothes, and hand towels.
Kitchen and Apartment Supplies
- Garbage cans and recycling bins
- Desk in each bedroom
- Living room with couch and chairs
- All utilities are included with the monthly rental fee.
- Full access to our campus Fitness Center is available with your stay.
- Close access to the Wobegon Trail
- Tennis courts
- Walking paths
- Since telephones are no longer installed in the aparments, they are available but for an additional cost. There is a installation fee of $85.00 and a summer service fee of $70.00. This includes unlimited local calls. Most residents use their cell phone while on campus.
Things To Bring
- Television, microwave, broom and dustban (if wanted), clothes hangers, clock, radio, coffee maker, cooking and eating utensils, garbage bags, toiletries
- Apartments are smoke-free and pet free.
Rate Information for 2 Guests, Ages 50 and Older
- Monthly Stay: $1100.00
- Weekly Rates (Valid After 30 Consecutive Nights): $275.00
Things To Do:
...and much more! If you would like to hear more about the College of Saint Benedict and what we have to offer you, contact Jessica Reiter at [email protected] or (320) 363-5791.
For CSB/SJU Students looking for summer campus housing, please contact Residential Life.