Team Captain Duties
The captain is in charge of all affairs of his/her participating group, concerning the intramural league they are participating in.
Captains are responsible for:
- Reviewing all the Intramural Policies.
- Submitting the team roster on time. (Submit Your Team Roster)
- Making sure all team members know and abide by league rules.
- Notifying teammates of game times for each night.
- Sign in your team at the Campus Recreation Desk (or appoint a teammate to do this) by their scheduled game time. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit. Each team must be on the court AND ready to play by ten minutes after their scheduled game time. ALL GAMES WILL START NO LATER THAN 10 MINUTES AFTER THEIR SCHEDULED TIME. Failure of a team not being on the court and ready to play will result in a forfeit.
- Representing his/her team at all meetings, protests, etc.
- Cooperating fully with the Campus Recreation Department in all matters pertaining to the successful operation of the Intramural Sports Leagues.