Tips to Make an Aerobics Class Great
- Make sure you choose a class which suits your own level.
- Position yourself right behind the instructor in order to have the best view of what she is doing.
- Work at your own pace! When you feel tired, slow your movement down! Make sure to take at least one water break per class!
- Listen to your body! If something does not feel right, take a break and consult your instructor.
- Wear supportive shoes to class to ensure that your feet, legs and back are protected.
- Stay for the cool-down! Your muscles will feel less sore the next day if you take time to stretch!