Busy Women's Retreats
- FAC offers 2 Busy Women's Retreats throughout the calendar year: one during Advent, and one during Lent
- This 5-day retreat has three half-hour components: 30 minutes of prayer as an individual, 30 minutes of prayer with a spiritual companion (Sister from the Monastery), and 30 minutes of group prayer with inter-generational women. Students may participate in this retreat and still attend their classes. It is offered once per semester. If interested in learning more about this experience, please contact S. Sharon Nohner.
Women's Wilderness Retreat
- The Women's Wilderness Retreat is an overnight nature and prayer experience offered in February every year.
One of the many highlights of this retreat includes praying the sunrise while sitting on the frozen lake.
Reveal Sophomore Retreat
- In collaboration with SJU Campus Ministry, FAC offers the Reveal Sophomore Retreat
- For the 2015-2016 school year, Reveal will be held Jan. 29-31, 2016
On the Sophomore Retreat, participants engage in service downtown Minneapolis.
Participants reflect on service and how God's Love is revealed to them in their lives.
Latino Retreat, "Put on Christ"
- Latino Retreat, "Put on Christ," Saturday, April 11th, 2015
Senior Mother-Daughter Retreat
- This retreat is for senior women and their mothers, and celebrates the Mother-Daughter relationship and bond
- The retreat will take place on Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Online Retreat Resources