CSB Class Representatives
The purpose of the Class Reps program is to provide consistent communication between your graduating class and the Institutional Advancement Department at the College of Saint Benedict, to inspire greater levels of class participation in Annual Giving, and to maintain the Bennie Sisterhood among classmates.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Represent CSB to your classmates and represent your classmates to CSB.
- Be the face and voice of CSB to your class.
- Intentionally reach out to classmates in an effort to engage classmates in participation with CSB.
- During your Reunion year, serve as a Reunion Class Ambassador.
Snapshot of the Time Commitment
- The term for a Class Rep is 5 years. You may serve more than one term.
- Class Reps are expected to attend and participate in a one-day summit each summer on campus.
- Class Reps agree to commit 8-10 hours per month undertaking the work of this role.
If we've caught your attention and you want to apply, please follow this link to get a more detailed description and to fill out an application.
First, be sure that you:
- Are/or are soon-to-be an alumna of the College of Saint Benedict.
- Have an interest in supporting CSB, its students and its alumnae.
- Intend to make a gift each year to the Saint Ben's Annual Giving program (even if it's "small"!, though no gift is ever too small).
- As an alumna or a senior, be registered and active in BenniesConnect, the CSB online community.
Now Accepting Applications for the Class of 2017!
Tara Maas '14
Associate, Annual Giving-Phonathon
[email protected] or 320-363-5078
Associate, Alumnae Relations
[email protected] or 320-363-5682