Resource Development Committee
The Resource Development Committee educates alumnae about the needs of the college through:
- Communicating the financial needs of the school.
- Expanding the base of financial support upon which the success of the institutions depends.
- Increasing the percentage of alumnae that contribute financially to the institutions during each fiscal year.
- Developing and implementing stewardship strategies that demonstrate appreciation for alumnae participation.
Resource Development Committee members:
- Megan Sand Carr '06 (chair)
- Julie Bartels '02
- Susan Baxter '85
- Rachel Schwalbach Geraty '07
- Kathy Becker Lange '64
- Tracy Meyer '87
- Jackie Kalkman Nelson '07
- Theresa Smith '81