Social media provides College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University (CSB/SJU) with new and evolving ways to interact with constituent groups. Currently, CSB/SJU actively maintains an institutional presence on a number of social networks. In addition, members of the institutions' community-including students, faculty, staff and alumnae/i-are engaging on social networks on behalf of (and/or in association with) departments and groups within the university.
Recognizing the value of continued engagement on these channels as an opportunity to build brand identity and strengthen brand affinity, CSB/SJU acknowledges the need to offer institutional guidance for their use. These pages aim outline key considerations for the following elements of a social media:
- Institutionally-Maintained CSB/ SJU Social Media Accounts
- Goals for CSB/SJU Social Media Engagement
- Strategies to Meet CSB/SJU Social Media Goals
- Measurement/Monitoring of CSB/SJU Social Media Goals
- Resources for CSB/SJU Social Media Managers