What Can I Do With a Communication Degree?
A degree in Communication is exceptionally versatile. Remember that you are becoming proficient at a set of skills highly demanded by employers everywhere. What you end up doing with your degree is a function of your program of study, work-related experience, and your own personal interests. Below is a brief sample of careers that some of our recent graduates have gone into.
- WBAY Television - Reporter
- Eau Claire Leader Telegram - Sports Reporter
- Fargo Forum - Staff Writer
- Metro North Chamber of Commerce - Director of Programs
- Wells Fargo - Product Manager
- Colle & McVoy Advertising - Media Buyer
- Martin Williams Advertising - Account Representative
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Public Relations
- Timberwolves - Promotions
- Medical Information Technology - Recruiting Specialist
- Catholic Charities - Program Manager
- Friends of the Orphans - Sponsorship Coordinator