- A Degree Application allows students the privilege to participate in the May Commencement. Only those seniors whose current registration will bring them within 8 credits of completion of all degree requirements by March 1st may participate in commencement exercises.
- All students who have submitted a Degree Application will receive an audit in their Campus PO Box by March 1st. If a student is NOT eligible to participate in Commencement it will be listed clearly on that audit. Also, any student who is NOT eligible will be contacted via email.
- Those students who are not eligible for the upcoming commencement exercises will be invited to participate the following May if:
- the student graduates in August
- the student graduates in December
- the student meets the minimum eligablity requirements at that time
If you do not receive an audit by March 1st, please contact the Registrar's Office.
CSB Students: email Denise Laudenbach SJU Students: email Anastasia Nathe